Individual/Student Member Benefits:
- Networking and professional development
- Join others in sharing, learning and advancing your profession
- Earn NWA Seals of Approval
- Promote excellence through awards, scholarships/grants
- Join a committee or run for office to lead NWA's future
- Online access to the monthly Newsletter and Journal of Operational Meteorology
- Attend meetings at reduced rates
- Be part of a group for advocacy on important issues
- Access to job announcements
- Discounted subscription to Weatherwise Magazine
NWA Job Board:
The National Weather Association (NWA) lists jobs from equal opportunity employers at no cost to the employer for the benefit of NWA members. Employers, please call (405) 701-5167 or e-mail to email@example.com to post job notices. References to any specific information, commercial products, process, service, manufacturer or company does not constitute its endorsement or recommendation by the NWA. The NWA is not responsible for the contents of any "off-site" Web pages referenced on the Job Board. To provide feedback to the NWA staff and volunteers who maintain the Job Board or to ask for further information on this topic, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To access the NWA Job Board, please visit the NWA Member Portal.
The Best Way to Connect with Operational Meteorologists The Best Place to Pursue Excellence in Weather Forecasting, Communication and Service
If you need assistance with your membership application, please contact the NWA Office at (405) 701-5167 or email@example.com.